TraQtion supplier management software reduces the risk of supplier-driven quality defects and recalls by standardizing the supplier approval process, scoring risky facilities and enabling end-to-end document tracking.
Nearly 20 percent of the U.S. food supply is sourced internationally. To be FSMA- or FSVP-ready, you need to keep an eye on supplier performance. TraQtion includes supplier metrics and scorecards to encourage data-driven supplier reviews. You can build a supplier network where all suppliers as good as your best performers.
- Online supplier portal where suppliers can self-register, upload documents, fill out questionnaires and communicate with the quality team.
- Intelligence compliance engine detects non-compliance risk by comparing information from your suppliers against your requirements.
- Supplier risk assessment: Customizable online supplier questionnaires that assess compliance risk. Surveys to gather additional information. Risk ratings to help you identify facilities storing at-risk products. Mobile forms included.
- Compliance scorecards and dashboards included to analyze trends and performance. Grade suppliers to detect at-risk suppliers. Prioritize continuous improvements. Schedule data-driven supplier performance reviews to strengthen relationships and encourage all suppliers to perform as good as your best ones.
- Supplier corrective actions response workflow and closed-loop electronic communication. Monitor “repeaters.” Closed-loop approval workflow accelerates credit reconciliation.
- Document management improves FSMA recordkeeping. Multiple document types (e.g. audits, contracts and insurance) and formats (e.g. pdf, docx, jpg) are version-controlled to ensure that you are viewing the latest version. Built-in workflow enables suppliers to upload their documents online. System sends auto-reminders, allows for electronic distribution and provides one-click global search.